ACCOUNT MANAGER LONDON BASED (OUTDOOR SALES)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Icelandair is expanding and we are looking for an inspiring recruit to join our team.
Account Manager (outdoor sales)
The role focuses on building relations, awareness and develop sales within our markets. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of clients, be part of our sales team and developing our sales strategy.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Co-operate and grow sales with current clients
• Identify and develop new sales and business opportunities
• Represent Icelandair at trade and consumer shows
• Increase Icelandair’s awareness in the UK travel trade environment
• Keep up to date with market intelligence and trends
• Complete and submit weekly call plans of sales activities
• Service minded and customer focused
• High level communication skills and good negotiating skills
• Previous sales experience from an airline or within travel is preferred
• Good written and oral English language skills
• Be proficient in MS Office and in Amadeus is preferred
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Full UK driving license
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. If you are a person who delivers great service, driven by growing business relations and sales, thrives in dynamic environment and a great team player then this is the role for you.
Icelandair offers you the opportunity to join a fast growing and forward thinking international airline in an exciting role. We offer a competitive compensation package, including travel benefits and contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV & covering letter stating your current salary by clicking "Apply Now" by 30th March 2018. Only candidates invited for interview will be contacted and no agencies please.
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER LONDON BASED (OUTDOOR SALES)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly