Store Manager - Leeds
We Live and Love Travel.... Do you?
There’s a very simple reason why Kuoni consistently tops the awards. It’s thanks to our outstanding Travel Experts who go the extra mile to craft the perfect holiday that’s unique to the customer - it’s what we are famous for!
We believe the best advice comes from personal experience, from someone who knows the destination inside out. They have felt it, tasted it, swam in it and basked in its glory…. Do you agree?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity that has become available to manage our Leeds store.
For our teams to be successful, they need inspiring leaders with strong retail sales experience to lead the way.
As a store manager you will be accountable for meeting and exceeding retail sales targets and be responsible for the development of fully trained, informative and highly motivated Travel Experts who deliver exceptional service and revenue (Full job specification available upon request).
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience of managing a retail store, with profit and staff responsibility.
• Strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service
• You will be a proactive, confident and forward thinking individual, with excellent communication skills
• A genuine passion for travel with considerable first-hand experience and knowledge of destinations that Kuoni sells
• Management Experience
• Good all round understanding of the sales and commercial aspects of tour operating, including scheduled flying
• Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservations system
• Excellent commercial judgement
• Can demonstrate achievements in meeting tough sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service at the same time
• Shows by their actions that they consider exceptional customer service to be of paramount importance
• Understands the importance of the sales and customer service function as a crucial medium for conveying a company’s brand vision and values
• Proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team; thrives during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create an upbeat, motivating sales environment
• Persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth and friendly with customers, staff and colleagues alike
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively. Positive “can do” attitude
If you feel you have the ‘Kuoni-ness’ that we are looking for and would like to join our management team there are many benefits that you can expect in return for hard work and dedication, such as -
• You will travel the world; you will help your Personal Travel Experts sell the world. You’ll learn about the destinations and products that the company sells first-hand
• A welcoming and positive working environment, engaging and enthusiastic colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive induction training programme at head office and regionally
• Sales Incentive rewards for sales and service
• Discounted personal travel, holiday prize draws and free annual travel insurance
• The opportunity to grow and develop within the business
To apply, please visit - http://kuoni.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=6653a31e-dbdd-425c-8f18-6492a0f99812