Homeworking travel consultant
Excellent Home Working Travel Consultant opportunity!
Calling all experienced retail and online travel agents:
- Have you always wanted to work from home with no commuting costs as well as hours saved commuting?
- Are you self-motivated, flexible and driven to exceed sales targets?
- Do you have a background in Travel Sales and want a new challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above, then read below and apply!
Due to exceptional success and continued growth a well-established travel company are looking for Home Working Travel Consultants to join their successful team.
The Homeworking Travel consultant will be offered:
- UNCAPPED commission structure
- Comprehensive marketing programme to build your business
- Initial product training and a dedicated central support team
- ABTA and ATOL financial protection for your clients
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle (Part time and Full time available)
Please ONLY apply for this position if you are confident your sales ability to build own client base as this position is a commission ONLY role. Additionally, you will have great knowledge of various travel industry products and will deliver excellent customer service to all your clients.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to establish a home working travel sales career or further your travel sales career if you are already working from home.
To apply for this excellent Home Working Travel Consultant role and join this highly successful Travel Company please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk