Air Product Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Air Product Manager - Tour Operator. This hugely successful business recognises that talented and passionate people are the key driving force behind the success of their business. With that in mind, they are now looking for a dynamic Air Product Manager to join their management team. The successful candidate will be an enabler and possess proficient knowledge and expertise of nett airfares & contracts, with the ability to work in both a strategic and 'hands on’ fashion.
Our client’s goal is to invest in top talent, where the Air Product Manager’s contribution and input will add to the company success. The Air Product Manager role will be focused on providing competitive air content across a large selection of international airlines.
Air Product Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Sole responsibility and development of partner airline relationships, negotiating the best commercial agreements, marketing funds and incentives on behalf of the business
- Obtain fare reductions through negotiation with partner airlines, reducing overall costs for the business across all territories
- Liaise with all major airlines to resolve contract queries & other airline & fare related issues
- Regular meetings with airline reps to ensure targets and being achieved and to maintain ongoing and new commercial deals
- Attend commercial meetings, drive agenda and highlight opportunities, analysing sales stats, conversions and getting valuable feedback from the sales team
- Prioritize, distribute and examine the loading of airline net fare contracts by the airline contract administrators
- Support sales and ticketing teams with and the rest of business with airfares pricing and queries
- Negotiation of special offers with partner airlines, including business class upgrades
- Quality check, distribute & manage mark-up margins of Airline Net & Published fares contracts
- Regular product training to different departments as and when required, also train sales consultants of new flight information and new technology
- Support Sales & other department teams with airfare & ticketing queries on calculation & recalculation of air fares & taxes, refunds & fare rule clarification
- Manage the airfares queries inbox making sure all requests are turned around as fast as possible
- Possess GDS knowledge and assist the ticketing department with ADM investigations, disputes & billing to relevant teams
- Monitor the travel market, identify competitor activity and its potential impact on departmental strategy
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Successfully negotiated Nett contracts and flight allocations with major international airline carriers
- Track record of developing lasting relationships with key airline partners
- Capable to lead a ticketing team, perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, develop and analyse reports to maximise sales
- Analytical and proficient in the use of a GDS, Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Must have strong attention to detail, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Strong reporting skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive, well established business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £39,000 - £44,000 per annum, BOE, and comprehensive company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Air Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly