Global TRAVEL Sales Manager
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading specialist Tour Operator, looking to expand their market share not only in the UK but also throughout Europe! This is a stand alone role, working in London/Remotely and travelling will be involved.
As a Global Sales / Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop and Targeting strong relationships with Agents/OTA/TO
- Obtain complete understanding of commercial aspects of Global Sales.
- Negotiate and manage Global Sales.
- Develop and implement a sales development plan to achieve retention, new sales and revenue targets.
- Liaise with call center operation to ensure high-quality servicing of members.
- To go forth as the global sales ambassador positively representing the company, increasing company profile and brand awareness internationally
- £30,000-40,000 + bonus
- Monday to Friday
- International travel required
Global Sales /Business Development Manager skill attributes:
- Strong analytical thinker, highly numerate and literate
- Client focused
- Proven ability to perform on own initiative and without supervision
- Previous experience at Global Sales within TRAVEL
- Confident presenter with excellent oral and written communication skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this Global Sales / Business Development Manager, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02078123817
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk