HR & Payroll Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to join our client based in the City of London. Here you will be working as part of a team supporting elements of HR and payroll.
As a HR and Payroll administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file.
- Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the Recruitment Advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal audit as required
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation.
HR and Payroll Administrator Skill attributes:
- Capable of managing HR data in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under periods of pressure, as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Positive attitude towards change, with HR and the company and great adaptability
To apply for this Payroll and HR Executive Job, please contact Elena by applying ASAP
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.