FRENCH Group Operations Executive TRAVEL
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading incoming specialist located in South West London for experienced French Operations Executive with previous INBOUND operations experience for a vibrant professional office.
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Overseeing the operations of our groups and ensuring that client's expectations and requirements are met
- Being responsible for ensuring that all services are correctly booked from the time that a booking is confirmed.
- Negotiating with all suppliers on each project to ensure cost savings are made and subsequently presented to the client.
- Managing supplier deadlines and option dates.
- Assisting with and developing the delivery of high quality, creative and inspirational proposals.
- Be responsible for ensuring that payment for bookings is collected in accordance Manage customer feedback
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of all proposals within agreed timeframe.
- Working closely with internal customer groups, mainly operations and sales.
- Producing accurate costs when required for each project.
- Ensuring that client budgets are adhered to.
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve client budgets.
- Fluent French Speaker.
- Inbound TRAVEL OR Working front of house in a hotel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and people management.
- Previous INBOUND TRAVEL experience or Working with the French Market.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Operations Executive Job, please apply ASAP .
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk