Luxury Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
If you crave the absolute best travel perks possible and the attention that comes with working for this high-end client, then read on… Our luxury travel client is currently looking to hire Luxury Specialist Travel Consultants to join their Exclusive Travel Company in North London. The role will be servicing the travel needs of their High Nett Worth Clientele. Our client’s portfolio includes handpicked 5 star and above boutique hotels, hidden beach retreat and resorts, private islands and lavish properties across the world.
Luxury Travel Expert Role:
This luxury travel company genuinely believes they are more passionate about their luxury holidays than any other tour operator. This role will deal with bespoke luxury holidays to worldwide destinations. You will be putting together exclusive & personalised bespoke travel itineraries, covering handpicked 5 star and above boutique hotels, hidden beach retreat and resorts, private islands and lavish properties across the world.
- Will work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide is essential
- Utilize your luxury product knowledge to build rapport with VIP clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Take responsibility for the clients’ complete satisfaction, ensuring their expectations are exceeded, whilst retaining profit margins
- Managing the customer from the beginning of their journey to when they come back, maintain and build repeat business
- For sales or service on bookings, the standard of service should always be exceptional
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with worldwide luxury sales experience
- Ability to communicate between customers and colleagues on all levels
- Work well under pressure, on my own initiative or as part of a team to achieve the business goals and targets
- possessing exceptional level of customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to deliver results
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
Salary: This luxury role is paying a basic salary of £30,000 - £34,000 per annum based on experience, plus commission & lucrative benefits. Working hours are strictly Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly