Hotel Negotiators - Portuguese/Spanish/Czech/Hungarian Speakers
1 day left
- Contract Type
Hotel Negotiators - Portuguese/Spanish/Czech/Hungarian Speakers. This is an excellent opportunity for any Portuguese/Spanish/Czech/Hungarian speaker who is on the search for a Rewarding and Enhancing Travel Career. To be considered for this role, you must be a super focused bilingual candidate who is proactive, self-driven and able to solve problems under pressure in a very dynamic travel environment. You must also have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. This role offers fantastic career growth travel opportunities for ambitious people with Tourism Qualification/Travel Industry experience.
Department: Hotel Reservations & Contracting Department
Hotel Negotiator Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receiving hotel requests from sales department
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments
- Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Bilingual fluent Portuguese/Spanish/Czech/Hungarian speakers with tourism qualifications/travel industry experience, gained in the UK/Overseas
- Good team player with Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Stamina and persistence
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems - especially at the last minute
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ approach
- Develop short term action plans
- Negotiate rates and create excellent relationships with hotels
- Create and maintain positive, professional working environments in all hotels
- Make sales calls to company’s top ten accounts at least once each year and targeted accounts at each hotel quarterly
Our client has an excellent reputation for supporting and training their Hotel Negotiators. The salary is £18,000 - £23,000, based on experience and the working days are Monday to Friday.
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Hotel Negotiators - Portuguese/Spanish/Czech/Hungarian Speakers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly