Bilingual Contracts Executive
Our client is a fast-growing operator offering an exciting and creative culture to work in. If you're passionate about hotel contracting, possess the hunger and drive, then this is the role for you! The position is seeking a bilingual travel graduate or somebody who has previous experience in contracting and is able to think on their feet and build sustainable relationships. On top of that our client require someone who has great problem-solving skills, who is a good communicator and with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing multi-cultural environment!
Bilingual Contracts Executive - Service Department Role:
- To look for new suppliers according to client request and market demand, getting the group rates and prices from them; negotiating and contracting the services
- Analyse and review pricing for already contracted services, negotiating them in order to stay compatible in the market
- Make and confirm reservations using our client’s booking system for transportation (coaches, trains, ferries) and restaurants, admissions to places of interest, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers
- Handling of incoming e-mails and deal with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
- Manage the bookings on-going process and interface with operations department to ensure that time commitments and quality standards are achieved
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, and assign requested spaces when available
- Make sure that our client has received confirmation of their bookings from suppliers and it’s archived accordingly
- Inform operations department of any changes such as fully booked dates, closed places of interest and offering and arranging the alternatives
- To take part in familiarisation with new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities in order to meet clients’ needs, as well as to target more clients in particular seasons
- Deal with complaints, looking for solution and alternatives, to keep client satisfied with booked and provided service
- Identify opportunities to correct parts with the wrong cost/price in system to make booking process more efficient
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Must be a European Language Speaking Bilingual Travel Graduate or someone with Contracting experience
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Requires close attention to detail, ability to identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors
- Ability to use internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively
- Must be collaborative and be able to work in a team-based environment as well as on his/her own initiative and willing to be ‘’hands-on’’
- High ethical standards, analytical ability
- Decisiveness - ability to resolve conflicts between different parties in a dispute and find suitable solutions to challenges
- To possess a good ability in maintaining their composure and objectivity when under pressure (from various agents, all at once)
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
The salary is based on experience and paying £18,000 to £22,000 per annum, based on experience. Career progression will be available in short terms for the right candidates.
If you have the skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.