Corporate Travel - Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager. Our Business Travel client is seeking a highly skilled New Business Hunter with an active network in the travel Industry. This well-established TMC is looking for a slick, strategic & sales-focused individual to expand their corporate client portfolio. Proven track record in BDM, along with sales and relationship management experience is a must for the role.
The Business Development Manager Role:
- New business development, selling the travel brand (TMC) services and winning accounts
- Manage new business processes, development and preparation of customer specific tenders, presentations and deliver/present these to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to understand TMC client requirements, and provide appropriate services and solutions to their needs
- Confident in conducting BD calls to new businesses and face to face client meetings
- Represent the company at trade shows and networking events
- Office based in Central London
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Proven and established track record in BD with TMC or Leisure Travel background
- Slick, Structured and professional approach to marketing your TMC
- Ambitious professional with high standards and consultative approach
- Able to hold high level dialogue with key decision makers
- Possess an active network within the travel industry
- Negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- An Amazing Networker and confident presenter
What's on Offer:
- A base salary of up to £50,000 per annum, BOE, plus KPI bonus + benefits
- A rewarding BDM role in a professional and friendly environment
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues working in a collaborative environment
- Our client keeps an eye on the long-term vision and invest in growth of knowledge, people and commercial opportunities
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Corporate Travel - Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly