Flight Co-Ordinator - This well-established travel company based in Central London are looking for an experienced Flights/Ticketing person, with Galileo knowledge. This position involves working on ticketing, airline queues/schedule changes, airline contracts and flight allocations, including accurate flight loading and maintenance. They will pay 24k + Benefits.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Airline Fares & Contracts.
- Good Knowledge of Galileo (bookings, queues).
- Ability to issue Airline Tickets from Galileo within ticket time limits.
- Manually building fares and processing refunds.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to other members of the team and across the company.
- Liaise with the Sales team as required to secure bookings.
- Liaise with airlines regarding general enquiries and errors.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Skills:
- A professional and friendly manner. Approachable to both colleagues and airline contacts.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivated and good at prioritising, planning and organising
- own time without supervision, whilst able to meet deadlines.
- Good Galileo knowledge (Ticketing/Flights)
- Good general Microsoft Package knowledge.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Additional Information:
- Flexi working hours
- 23 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Free travel insurance
If this role is of interest, and you have the right experience, please call Shannon quoting SO49365 on 02073971295 or Email me your cv to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Flights Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly