Flight Co-Ordinator - This well-established travel company based in Central London are looking for an experienced Flights/Ticketing person, with Galileo knowledge. This position involves working on ticketing, airline queues/schedule changes, airline contracts and flight allocations, including accurate flight loading and maintenance. They will pay 24k + Benefits.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Airline Fares & Contracts.
- Good Knowledge of Galileo (bookings, queues).
- Ability to issue Airline Tickets from Galileo within ticket time limits.
- Manually building fares and processing refunds.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to other members of the team and across the company.
- Liaise with the Sales team as required to secure bookings.
- Liaise with airlines regarding general enquiries and errors.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Skills:
- A professional and friendly manner. Approachable to both colleagues and airline contacts.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivated and good at prioritising, planning and organising
- own time without supervision, whilst able to meet deadlines.
- Good Galileo knowledge (Ticketing/Flights)
- Good general Microsoft Package knowledge.
Flight Co-Ordinator, Additional Information:
- Flexi working hours
- 23 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Free travel insurance
If this role is of interest, and you have the right experience, please call Shannon quoting SO49365 on 02073971295 or Email me your cv to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk