Travel Franchise Sales Manager
Our client is a hugely successful & multi-award-winning travel agency, based in prestigious offices in Birmingham. They are now expanding their business through offering the opportunity to purchase a travel franchise via their sister company and are looking for a Travel Franchise Sales Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a network of franchisees, including the implementation of a range of marketing activities to attract potential franchisees, managing the set-up process of new franchisees, delivery of their training course and offering on-going support and development.
This role is ideal for a pro-active, sales driven individual, ideally with a background in travel sales, home-working travel management or travel/franchisee recruitment. Experience of writing and delivering training courses would be an advantage. On offer is a generous salary of up to £37k DOE, plus excellent commission structure, company pension, employee reward schemes, staff travel discounts and use of the company Spanish apartment. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Franchise Sales Manager:
- Build the network of franchisees.
- Identification and implementation of a range of marketing channels to attract potential franchisees.
- Present the opportunity to prospective franchisees, from 1:1’s to hosting internal/external events.
- Recruit franchisees that will correctly represent the brand.
- Meet & exceed sales targets.
- Manage the set-up process of new franchisees.
- Delivery of new franchisees training course.
- Advise and assist successful franchise applicants in their business.
- Ongoing monitoring of franchisee performance and adherence.
- Develop and maintain the marketing channels, brand bible, operations manual and training programme.
Skills required for the role:
- A background in both the travel industry and sales.
- Successful track record of achieving targets.
- Ideally experience of writing and delivering training courses.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Confident presenter and communicator.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships.
- Franchise experience is desirable but not mandatory.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Franchise Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.