Group Air Travel Planners
Group Travel Consultant: This prestigious business travel company are recruiting a temporary Group Travel Consultant to work in their meetings and events team FROM HOME. This is a great opportunity for an existing Group Travel Consultant or a Senior BTC looking to make the switch into meetings and events.
Group Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
Group Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Proven experience in the business travel sector and the ideal candidate would have groups and events experience
- SABRE CRS experience required
- Excellent fare and ticketing knowledge including Published, Net, Group and consolidator fare types
- Knowledge and experience of the air/travel industry and key contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- This is an ongoing temporary position starting ASAP
- The hourly pay rate is £16.10 to £18.20 per hour depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5hr working week
- Must be able to work from home
To apply for this Group Travel Consultant role please either apply online by e-mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 and quote reference 48375.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Group Air Travel Planners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly