Product & Research Executive – Ultra-Luxury Brand (Mon-Fri)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in luxury life-style, goods and experiential travel. The Luxury Product & Research Executive role would ideally suit a candidate from luxury tailor-made/Product/Concierge background, who sees this as step up to a specialist role. The successful candidate will work with and assist the Product Director in creating exclusive, high-end experiences around the world. Working with exclusive hotels, DMC’s, and other suppliers to ensure the best quality and margins are obtained for our luxury specialist client.
The Luxury Product & Research Executive Role:
- To maximise revenues through the creation of compelling and unique experimental luxury travel packages
- Ensuring a varied range of genre, length of stay and global coverage
- Combining of trips with iconic events and happenings around the world and ensuring a constant variation of options
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with all appropriate travel industry suppliers: In particular DMC’s / Affiliates, Ultra Luxury & Exclusive Hotels and Airlines
- Travel overseas to source and contract specialist products
- To ensure fair and advantageous contracting with suppliers
- To create, source and contract high-end and unique experiences that will assist in positioning our client against the competition and generate desired revenues
- To work closely with copy-writers and ensure that the website accurately records and represents all features of a specific trip and that any images and video content are relevant to that trip
- Be an ambassador for the business and attend all relevant trade shows destination visits as set out in the business plan
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Degree educated and appropriately presentable for a luxury HNW Business
- Super keen to focus on a bespoke high-end luxury Product and Research role
- Be from tailor-made/Product/Concierge background
- A can-do attitude and a self-starter who can work solo or as a team
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Possess good all-round luxury destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Willingness to travel overseas and engage with suppliers
- Well-connected and able to demonstrate a specific knowledge in certain parts of the world
Last but not least, this luxury travel brand employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This position comes with a competitive base salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum, based on experience, plus lucrative company benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Product & Research Executive – Ultra-Luxury Brand (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly