Global Sales & Marketing Manager TRAVEL
With the continued development and success of our client, a leading operator, are now looking to recruit a dedicated, focused and natural global sales and marketing manager to develop new key accounts, building on existing accounts and achieving sales goals internationally
As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Grow the profitability of the company by leading a sales team of 7 to achieve and exceed sale targets.
- Identify new business alongside establishing development plans for existing key accounts.
- Regular national and international travel will be esstional to be successful in this role and weekend work will be required.
- Overseeing a sales pipeline, for all the different segments our client offers, ensuring that new business acquisition and existing account development targets are met
- Working towards a structured approach to managing and growing an international based sales team.
- Representing at national and trade fairs and events
Sales & Marketing Manager Skill attributes:
- Strong commercial acumen and a track record of success in the sales areas with leadership experience at a senior level is essential
- Successful applicants need to have MICE / Service / Marketing / Luxury Background
- Experience of working in a DMC/Wholesale B2B environment is useful
- Valid Driving License is essential
- Proven history of building a team; managing and training team members in a results-oriented environment
- Sense of urgency and commitment; demonstrated ability to meet individual and sales team goals
For a fully confidential Application on this Global Sales Manager job, please apply ASAP to Elena
For all our latest roles, please log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk