B2B Sales Manager - homeworking
Our client is a global, dynamic and successful tour operator that offers inspiring trips across Asia for travellers. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their medium sized team. This exciting opportunity offers the flexibility to work in the London office and work remotely from the comfort of your own home. This role is ideal for a business development manager and/or sales manager currently working for a tour operator seeking something a little different.
- Promoting services to travel partners (tour operators, travel agents, incentive houses, etc.) throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Promoting and selling services in Asia – solid knowledge of the region and products is a must.
- As a proactive sales professional you shall be identifying and securing new accounts as well as to strengthen business partnerships with existing partners.
- Creating annual sales and marketing plans,
- Identifying and contacting new potential agents and tour operators.
- Initiating and distributing regular B2B newsletters, press releases and updates on tourism developments.
- Participating in major travel trade shows around the world.
- Liaising and coordinating with the reservations and operations team.
- Arranging FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the travel industry with minimum 5yrs of leading sales for a large market.
- Knowledge of Asia is essential.
- Fluency in English (verbal & written) must.
- Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
- A leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Established tour operator
- Flexible work location in the office and from home
- Travel perks
Our client is a highly successful and award winning travel company with offices across the globe that offer various travel services to travellers around the world. Due to success and expansion we are now seeking many German Speaking Customer Service Executives to join their dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in a prestigious part of London. This role is ideal for a German Speaker with customer service experience seeking an exciting career in travel in which training will be provided. Or if you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Your career in travel starts here! Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and queries by phone and e-mail.
- Positively participating in company events
- Building productive and continuing relationships with travel suppliers.
- Dealing with hotel availability, specials and promotions.
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the travel suppliers and making sure the travel information on the website is up to date.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Actively participate in various projects within the department.
- Working as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
To be the cut above the rest:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience ideally
- Passionate about helping customers
- Roles available in Cambridge also.
Generous benefits include:
- Full-time (up to 4 weeks) paid training
- 25 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- Generous extra premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends.
- Travel perks
- Fun & friendly working environment
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient state of the art offices
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free lunch every day
Give your career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.