Flights & Ticketing Coordinator
We are now seeking an experienced Flights & Ticketing Coordinator due to success and expansion of our clients team. This award winning, dynamic and inspiring tour operator offers various holiday types for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide. This exciting job opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with ticketing, operations and/or flights experience, within travel seeking something a little different, career progression and generous benefits.
The ideal flight coordinator shall be alongside the Product Manager/Director to manage and process seat blocks for company product ranges and ensure airline ticketing is managed within airline and company guidelines
Your career begins here…. Duties include:
- Effective planning, sourcing and keen negotiation with a variety of airlines for new and on-going travel products.
- Thorough understanding of group/IT agreements with airlines.
- Using Amadeus in basic operating, fares and ticketing areas.
- Handling, quoting and managing requests for upgrades and deviations with airlines and internal departments.
- Close liaison with product department to ensure smooth operation of tours.
- Building strong rapport with all necessary internal teams, suppliers and travel managers.
- A good understanding/working knowledge of air operating procedures within the travel industry ideally with groups.
- Amadeus trained within basic operating, fares and ticketing with particular emphasis on tour operator/group fares and operations – cross training maybe provided if proficient on Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Working and buying within budget constraints.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Organised and methodical approach to their work with excellent attention to detail.
- Natural problem-solver, with an analytical and proactive mind.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
Generous benefits include:
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free eye tests
- Staff discounts – holidays, theatre and concerts etc.
- Travel Voucher Deals
- Career progression and development along with work-life balance and flexible working arrangements.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Flights & Ticketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly