Sales Manager - B2B - Homeworking or Office
Our client is a global, dynamic and successful tour operator that offers inspiring trips across Asia for travellers. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their medium sized team. This exciting opportunity offers the flexibility to work in the London office and work remotely from the comfort of your own home. This role is ideal for a business development manager and/or sales manager currently working for a tour operator seeking something a little different.
- Promoting services to travel partners (tour operators, travel agents, incentive houses, etc.) throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Promoting and selling services in Asia – solid knowledge of the region and products is a must.
- As a proactive sales professional you shall be identifying and securing new accounts as well as to strengthen business partnerships with existing partners.
- Creating annual sales and marketing plans,
- Identifying and contacting new potential agents and tour operators.
- Initiating and distributing regular B2B newsletters, press releases and updates on tourism developments.
- Participating in major travel trade shows around the world.
- Liaising and coordinating with the reservations and operations team.
- Arranging FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the travel industry with minimum 5yrs of leading sales for a large market.
- Knowledge of Asia is essential.
- Fluency in English (verbal & written) must.
- Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
- A leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Established tour operator
- Flexible work location in the office and from home
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.