Business Travel Operations Manager
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Operations Manager to join a global Business Travel organisation, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of their busy offices in Hull. Our client is looking for a dedicated Business Travel Operations Manager with first class people management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. The successful candidate will be an experienced Operations Manager, ideally from within the corporate travel sector and with the ability to drive operation service, quality and efficiencies.
Proficiency on a GDS (ideally Sabre) is essential for the role, along with excellent fares and ticketing knowledge, good working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel and effective presentation skills. A GTMC qualification at supervisory/ managerial level would also be advantageous. In return, our client can offer a generous basic salary plus excellent industry benefits, so please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Operations Manager:
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Staff Management (Performance, Training, Absence and Appraisals)
- Policy adherence
- Managing client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive client and supplier relationship
- Managing change and demonstrating adaptability
- Consulting with VIP clients MIS reporting Process and System Management
- Agent training
- Liaising across all internal departments
- Working closely with Business Development, Project Management and Account Managers
- Successful recruitment and retention of staff
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive operational management experience - ideally with recent hands-on knowledge
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- GTMC Certification (or similar) at supervisory or management level
- People management skills
- Thorough knowledge of Sabre, Get There, back office and online booking tools
- Advanced working knowledge of both MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills,
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility required to support with any issues outside operational hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Operations Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.