Product Director - Luxury Travel
Product Director - Luxury Travel - Due to expansion, a very rare and unique opportunity for a Senior Product Management Professional has become available with a luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel.
The high-profile Product Director role will take full ownership of everything that’s Product: short and long-term strategy, influencing development, business vision, direction, increasing market share and representing product in front of the Board. The role will analyse the very high-end niche market to build exciting and innovative pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips.
The Product Director Role:
- Set the product strategy & roadmap for creating pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips for HNW clients
- As a member of the senior leadership team, contribute to product & business growth strategy and deliver insight at board level
- Devising your Product Strategy; what is the vision and how as a team are you going to get there?
- Leverage key luxury market insight as well as HNW client insight which will shape the long term strategic roadmap and brand positioning
- Ensure the quality of the product is of the requisite high standard
- Pricing; cost the pre-defined luxury travel programmes and uniquely packaged trips, ensure that all new products to market have strong margins in line with competitor and market research
- Liaise with the PR and Marketing Teams to assist with promotion of the luxury travel programmes
- Be the brand ambassador to ensure commercial growth and success
- Visit key destinations and suppliers in order to achieve the above
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Senior Product Management Professional with experience in leading, researching, developing and creating innovative pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips from scratch for HNW clients
- High degree of commercial aptitude, with a focus on results and experience of supplier relationship management at senior level
- Proven track record of analysing and evaluating strategic marketing opportunities
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to present to varying audiences - a strong level of self-awareness
- Generate excitement across the business through your product vision
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment - the flexibility to adapt is essential
The Opportunity & Package:
This is a fantastic opening that will allow the successful applicant the opportunity to develop the future product strategy and direction of the business. The base salary is £55,000 - £60,000 BOE plus KPI lead bonus + lucrative benefits, along with excellent long-term growth within the organisation.
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Product Director - Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly