New Business Account Executive
We're looking for an ambitious Junior Account Manager or New Business Account Executive to join our client, a global TMC as they continue with their substantial growth. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role is responsible for the development of a portfolio of Small to Medium (SME) accounts and is an excellent career move for an experienced sales professional who's looking to take that next step.
The role will involve a high volume of outbound calls and email activity and in addition, the successful candidate will be required to attend networking events, trade shows and client sponsored activity. This role is ideal for hunter candidates who enjoy leading prospects through the sales development cycle to being a fully engaged customer. You'll have great communication skills, be achievement-oriented and expect recognition with performance rewards for exceeding targets. On offer is a competitive salary of £22k plus £10k OTE and excellent benefits, including a structured career path. Please contact is today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of New Business Account Executive:
- Be part of a team of over 50 people that we have invested in and dedicated to achieving and beating the SME budget targets
- Take ownership of a ’Warm’ database and look at cold call prospecting using the communication tools that we will help you to develop
- Work directly with SME customers who the main contact will often be the CEO
- Work with marketing to develop creative and engaging content for phone and email campaigns
- Plan and manage an event calendar to ensure effective coverage and maximise the investment return on the event cost
- Deliver webinar and training sessions on our client's products and services, where needed be customer facing to deliver or support similar events
- Ensure the lead and opportunity profiling is accurate and insightful
- Manage and track your activity, recording all information in a CRM (Sales Force)
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in an account executive, account management or business travel operational/sales environment role
- A willingness to learn and develop
- An understanding of how to gauge customer requirements
- Perseverance and the ability to think out solutions that meet the customer’s need
- A great networker, with strong communication skills
- Commercially aware, with good numerical skills
- Confident and tenacious
- A self-starter, driven to achieve
If you’re interested in learning more about this New Business Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.