Do you have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail? Are you a pro-active and motivated person? Are you good at analysing and interpreting data?
Join the Tropics Product Build Team based in Central London and put your talents to good use.
Reporting to the Tropics Product Build Manager and working closely with the team, you will be responsible for creating the components of travel itineraries in Tropics, our in-house system, for our award-winning brands Trafalgar, Costsaver, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Contiki, Brendan Vacations and Grand European all part of The Travel Corporation family.
Your role will include building the components of travel itineraries and maintaining them in the in-house system, data collating.
The position also involves some travel brochure and data analysis and interpretation, which requires outstanding accuracy.
You need to have excellent attention to detail, as well as ensuring a prompt professional and courteous service at all times.
- Maintaining a database of Travel Corporation Products (travel itineraries & other products) in Excel.
- Building and maintaining Operating Products with all their inclusions component by component in our in-house system.
- Working to strict Product Launch/On Sale deadlines in Tropics.
- Ability to use initiative and follow instructions – attention to detail imperative
- Team player with flexible approach to working methods with changing priorities and pressures.
- Ability to work to deadlines, excellent organisational skills & precision
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude and approachable with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels
- Fluency in English is essential (both written and oral)
- Computer literacy – must have EXCEL working knowledge & experience – essential
- Previous office and administrative experience essential
- Good understanding of The Travel Corporation Products & Tropics would be advantageous
- Geographical knowledge of Europe advantageous
All applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK
If you are applying internally you must have completed at least one years’ service in your current role and informed your manager before applying.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"