Senior Business Travel Consultant - Amadeus - London
My Client is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to be based in London. Having a high level of expertise with Amadeus, you will have previous experience within Business Travel working across multiple accounts.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has worked across different disciplines and interested in learning a new area of the industry. You will be involved with Clients from start to end including booking, ticketing and reissues. As you will be heavily involved managing travel for MICE clients, experience with Groups booking would be advantageous!
Successfull candidates will have:
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant within a TMC environment
- Excellent knowledge of Amadeus GDS
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
If you have a profficient knowledge of Amadeus and looking to progress your career within a sociable and progressive environment, please apply today!