Sales Manager - This well know travel media company in West London are looking for an experinaced Sales Manager to join their team. As sales manager, you will be tasked with achieving personal targets and to successfully steer the sales team in order for the show to achieve all objectives in quality, revenue, customer service and deliverables.
Sales Manager, Key Responsibilities :
- Create and deliver a yearly sales strategy for the team, including pricing and target structure of stand space, catalogue sales, delegate badges and sponsorship.
- Support, develop and motivate the sales team to hit regular targets for the show and attend regular sales calls and meetings locally or abroad to maintain good relationships with clients or develop new ones where required.
- Accurately forecast and report to the Head of Sales and Event Director, plus company wide updates.
- Ensure the sales team hunts down the most innovative, fresh and experiential high-end travel companies from around the world.
- Maintain existing and develop new customer relationships, internal and external stakeholders through face-to-face meetings and attending industry events. Support the sales team in doing this too.
- To engage in discussions with the industry to obtain accurate information about their buyer requirements and share this information on a regular basis with the team.
- Keep up to date with the trends in the travel industry, new openings, what's hot and what's not, through research and networking and having a keen interest in travel.
Sales Manager, Person Specification:
- Strong Sales background of at least 4-5 years, preferably media sales preferably in events/conference/exhibitions
- Knowledge of exhibition sales preferred. Knowledge of and passion for luxury experiential travel industry desirable.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Certain advantageous
- Hard working but fun, small team - pace of work is fast especially in the run up to the show.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent background knowledge & experience.
- A thirst for sales
- Strong team player
- Specific industry and market knowledge (Luxury, Travel and Events) will be highly advantageous.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO49506
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk