Assistant Manager - Brent Cross
We Live and Love Travel.... Do you?
There’s a very simple reason why Kuoni consistently tops the awards. It’s thanks to our outstanding Travel Experts who go the extra mile to craft the perfect holiday that’s unique to the customer - it’s what we are famous for!
We believe the best advice comes from personal experience, from someone who knows the destination inside out. They have felt it, tasted it, swam in it and basked in its glory…. Do you agree?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity that has become available join our John Lewis – Brent Cross store as an Assistant Manager.
For our teams to be successful, they need inspiring leaders with travel retail sales experience to lead the way.
As an Assistant manager you will assist the Store Manager in supporting all colleagues in store, help deliver agreed personal & team sales targets by convert enquiries and leads into firm sales. It will also be your duty to effectively run the store in the Managers absence.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within a retail travel store.
- A genuine passion for travel with considerable first-hand experience and knowledge of destinations that Kuoni sells
- You will be a proactive, confident and forward thinking individual, with excellent communication skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work as on individual on your own initiative and manage own time and prioritise effectively, whilst also working as part of a team.
- Proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team; thrives during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create an upbeat, motivating sales environment.
- Management Experience
- Developed sales skills and proven track record of achieving personal sales targets within a retail travel environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservations system
- Gal experience
- Can demonstrate achievements in meeting tough sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service at the same time.
- Shows by their actions that they consider exceptional customer service to be of paramount importance.
- Understands the importance of the sales and customer service function as a crucial medium for conveying a company’s brand vision and values.
- Persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth, approachable and friendly with customers, staff and colleagues alike.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively. Positive “can do” attitude.
If you feel you have the ‘Kuoni-ness’ that we are looking for and would like to join our management team there are many benefits that you can expect in return for hard work and dedication, such as -
- You will travel the world; you will help your Personal Travel Experts sell the world. You’ll learn about the destinations and products that the company sells first-hand
- A welcoming and positive working environment, engaging and enthusiastic colleagues
- Competitive salary: £24,000 plus uncapped commission.
- Comprehensive induction training programme at head office and regionally
- Sales Incentive rewards for sales and service
- Discounted personal travel, holiday prize draws and free annual travel insurance
- The opportunity to grow and develop within the business
To apply, please visit: http://kuoni.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=d8852b8f-f59c-4df5-be7a-5dc3fe68f6e2