Business Travel Development Manager
- Contract Type
Business Travel Deveopment Manager - Kent £25k plus commission
One of the UK's leading independent agencies and part of the elite Advantage Focus Partnership are looking for a Business Travel Development Manager Travel to support the Managing Director in creating and following up on new business leads to grow the current portfolio as well as developing their existing clients to maximise every opportunity. The successful candidate would work closely with the M.D to create, presentations, respond to RFPs and in developing a sales and marketing strategy.
Business Travel Development Manager - Responsibilities and Duties
* Researching and creating new business leads from start to finish.
* Arranging meetings with decision makers.
* The ability to respond quickly and accurately to RFPs.
* Creating presentations and presenting confidently to prospective clients.
* Managing existing clients and exceeding their expectations by offering alternative products to maximise the partnership.
* Meet sales-call targets
* Representing the company at Industry events.
* Attend local networking groups
* Identify key product gaps and source new relationships where appropriate.
* Consult with suppliers on product development opportunities.
* Ensure protection of the brand reputation
* Develop and work with a CRM tool
Business Travel Development Manager - Skills and Knowledge
* A confident and articulate self-starter able to work under pressure.
* 2 years proven sales account management/sales and marketing background ideally in Business Travel.
* Confident, articulate and professional demeanour.
* A creative mind with an ability to think outside of the box and make business decisions
* Sales and marketing experience in a similar role
* Car owner with full clean driving license.
Their offices are based in Longfield, Kent - 2 minutes from the station. They have excellent open plan offices with on-site parking.
Salary - £25k depending on experience, plus bonus based on client acquisition
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk