Travel Finance Manager
My client is a niche travel specialist seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their growing team.
Travel Finance Manager responsibilities
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems/models – currently implementing SageLive
- Supervising staff – Finance Assistant(s)
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Liaising with external accountants to produce statutory accounts.
Travel Finance Manager requirements
- A qualified Finance Manager with experience in small to medium sized businesses
- Experience in a travel company is preferred but not essential
- A get up and go attitude that will help shape the finance department to be fit for the future
- Organised, accountable and strategic helping take a small business to the next level
Travel Finance Manager remuneration
- Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 based on experience
For further details on this Travel Finance Manager vacancy, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the position and your requirements
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk