Junior Business Analyst
Reporting to the Global Business Intelligence Manager, this role will be responsible for transforming the business requirements into user stories working closely with the business owners in the UK and the development team based overseas.
The main focus for the role will be on a new system that will help drive the business forward so the candidate should have a background or keen interest within the software development and have prior knowledge of business analysis techniques so that requirements can be understood and documented appropriately.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting growing company at the beginning of their digital transformation based in the City, working in a fast paced Agile environment with a sociable team atmosphere
As a Junior Business Analyst Skills :
- Experience of Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view point.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems
- Experience of liaising with business and client to understand requirements
- Knowledge or experience within the travel industry preferred although we would consider experience within an ecommerce environment
- Exceptional presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to present software proposals/concepts to project stakeholders
To apply for this Junior Business Analyst role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk