Customer Service Assistant
Travel Operations / Travel Customer Service Consultant required for post sales and pre departure enquiries for a very well established and highly successful independent travel company based in Chester City Centre - Offering an excellent basic salary of £16,500 raising to £17,000 after probation period and excellent staff benefits, holiday discounts and great career development opportunities as the company are rapidly expanding due to customer demand as well as their leading travel brand.
The Operations / Travel Consultant will:-
- Communicate with Customers / clients daily, answering queries and aiding in driving appropriate questions online
- Require a proactive approach to dealing with customers whilst having an in-depth knowledge of the company processes and supporting customers and clients through the online process
Working Hours & Working Pattern
This leading and highly regarding travel brand offer a flexible roster pattern that will include evening and weekends. Opening hours are from 9am - 7pm 7 days per week however you will only be required to work 5 days out of the 7.
To apply for this Operations / Travel Consultant opportunity you will have:-
- A previous track record in dealing with customer enquiries either over the telephone, online, web support / web - live chat or via email.
- Delivered outstanding customer service on every call and going the extra mile for our customers
- The ability to resolve customer / clients issues in a timely manner and in line with the overall Company Guidelines
- Feed back to Reservations /Customer Service / Operations Team Manager's on opportunities to enhance the customer experience and improve processes
- Adhered to all Customer Service Administration Team and Company procedures
- Effective communication with customers, both internal and external
- Have experience meeting all call SLA's
- Great attention to detail - a keen eye when processing data/handling numerical or written information
- Possess engaging written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Work a flexible roster pattern and be highly reliable - weekend and evening working essential
To apply for this excellent post sales / pre departure Travel Operations Consultant opportunity and join this growing and highly regarded travel business please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk