Incoming Sales Manager – French speaking Countries
The ideal candidate should have the following quality and key skills:
Key skills required:
- Fluency in French and English are essential and a third language would be advantageous
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of experience working for an inbound group operator, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise
- Excellent knowledge of the UK and Ireland as a destination
- Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
- Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, to work independently and be goals and target driven.
- Ability to travel extensively in your designated markets (France and Benelux) and to UK and Ireland offices when necessary
Summary of Role:
- To increase awareness and overall business within your markets for ATS Atlas Travel Solutions DMC
- To create a logical and proactive yearly sales strategy for your markets with concise measurable and clear goals to achieve growth based on agreed financial targets
- To effectively grow our market share by cementing relationships with key stakeholders in the relevant markets of expertise.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
- To lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
- To build strong working relationships with the various BDM’s and operations team, ensuring that the enquiries being sent to us are of good quality and that quotes created are fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- Making sure that the team offers are sent out on time and within budget.
- To ensure that our market share from all clients is growing and to be aware when clients are using us less and to be pro-active in finding out why and dealing with any issues.
- To ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
- To assist with setting financial targets for your areas.