Global Account Manager Business Travel
1 day left
- Contract Type
Looking for your next career move? Wanting to move in to business travel GLOBAL Account Management? Have drive, ambition and motivated?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding and dynamic company who are very technology driven.
As a Global Account Manger you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
This role requires an individual to take responsibility for managing and developing a defined portfolio of global key clients : The aim of the role is to manage the relationship with each client, to ensure the retention of that client during the defined contractual period and to then negotiate a new contract term at the end of each agreement period.
The role is accountable for the commercial performance of each client ensuring a profitable income in return for the services provided.
Working closely with all internal departments internally and the senior management team, this role will ensure that each client is managed in line with the agreed commercial agreement and service level KPI’s as negotiated and agreed with each client on the portfolio.
The roles requires the individual to develop each client relationship in order to improve the commercial return and to uncover other opportunities to grow the relationship by securing additional sales growth and additional income from the sales of products and services.
Global Account Management remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Monday – Friday role
* Friendly offices – with the opportunity to home work.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Discounted holidays & flights
Global Account Management skill attributes:
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills – makes rational, realistic and sound decisions
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Excellent communicator
- Persuasive – ability to negotiate
- Highly resilient – remaining calm and stable under pressure
- Highly organised and a good planner – prioritises activity
- Advanced industry knowledge
- A team player
- Commercially aware
- Ability to think logically and to use creativity to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Previous business travel experience essential. A background in Account Management also is essential.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Global Account Manager role, please contact Elena ASAP
Apply for Global Account Manager Business Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly