Trainee Business Development Travel Consultant & Researcher
Our client is a high-end, award winning and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Trainee Business Development Travel Consultant & Researcher to join their friendly team. This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a retail travel consultant from a travel agency seeking a career in business travel in which full training is provided or one with business development and / or sales experience from a travel background seeking something a little different. Sociable working hours, full training, lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same. Duties include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online on social media such as Linkedin to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching travel products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Lead generation.
- Sales experience ideally within the travel industry
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good sales skills
- Extremely sales driven
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Commission, bonus and incentives
- Full training
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.