Inbound Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a specialist inbound tour operator based in South London whose client market are special interest groups from North America. Due to growth in business, they are seeking to employ an experienced operations reservations consultant / agent with strong experience working in the Inbound market and fluency in a European language.
Inbound Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent duties include:
- Booking accommodation and tours throughout the UK and Europe
- Answering queries and providing advice on various travel products and services.
- Offering additional products and services to the customer
- Processing all reservations efficiently and accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Inbound Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent Qualifications & Experience:
- UK Inbound experience
- Fluent European language
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, looking to always exceed expectations
- Ability to manage own workload
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
Inbound Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent Consultant Salary
- Salary from £25000 + benefits
To apply for this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Inbound Operations Reservations Consultant / Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly