Travel Field Sales Executive - M4 Corridor
My client, a specialist tour operator, is seeking an experienced Field Sales Executive to join their team on a fulltime basis covering the M4 corridor. The role will be responsible for marketing and promoting the clients range of products to travel agents and homeworkers. It will also including identifying and developing new relationships and escorting educational trips to as well as participating in trade conferences and providing training to front line sales staff.
Field Sales Executive Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing and promoting the clients range of products to travel agents and homeworkers.
- To work as part of the team & achieve / exceed an agreed sales target and profitability
- Build-up a loyal clientele base by managing all requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
Field Sales Executive Required Experience:
- Previous Travel Field Sales Experience
- Articulate, well organised and able to present the product to the highest of standards
- A clean and current UK driving license
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Field Sales Executive position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.