Business Travel Consultant
Our client is an award winning and well-established travel management company offering business travel, VIP travel, event management, sports tours, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team.
Your career begins here, duties include:
• Advise and arrange all aspects of travel and travel related services including, VIP travel, airlines flight bookings (scheduled, charter and low cost), self-drive and chauffeur driven car hire, rail, hotel, luxury accommodation, ferries, passports, visas, health requirements, fares, foreign currency, theatre tickets, excess baggage, plus any other products and services that client may require
• Complete and issue various travel documents including itineraries, booking forms, air, rail and ferry tickets, multipurpose documents, car hire and hotel vouchers, foreign currency, invoices, credit notes, etc., ensuring that all details are correct and presented to the client in a clear and concise manner.
• Action all travel requests.
• Liaise with visa agencies, High Commissions, Embassies, travellers and clients in the procurement of passports and visas, keeping the client informed at all stages of the process.
• Previous solid experience as a Business Travel Consultant.
• Strong GDS/CRS flight systems experience ideally Galileo, we would consider Sabre, Worldspan or Amadeus DOE.
• A high level of professionalism and customer care at all times.
• A confident approach and attention to detail is paramount.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Healthy salary
• Varied job role
• Travel Perks
• Modern & friendly environment
• Sociable working hours
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Career progression & development
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Senior Business Travel Agent, Senior Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant & BT Consultant.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.