French or Spanish Speaking Hotel Negotiators
We are seeking an experienced French or Spanish Speaking Hotel Negotiators to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception with good negotiating skills and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today! Please include a cover letter with all applications.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Select appropriate hotels according to sales requirements.
- Contact hotels and complete strong rates negotiation to guarantee competitiveness on the market and to gain an advantage on competitors involving negotiating rates.
- Negotiate other conditions such as cancellation policy, rooms decrease, and payment conditions.
- Provide suitable hotel alternatives when all other options are either full or over budget.
- Negotiate rates, conditions and general arrangements of banqueting and conference facilities.
- Similar experience within a tour operator or hotel in reservations and/or contracts.
- Fluent in English along with another European language – French or Spanish
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Out of the box thinking
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Lucrative salary
- Luxury leisure facilities
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Please enclose a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you feel you are suitable for the role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.