Part-time Flight Support Analyst - (FTC 12 month Mat Cover)
4 days left
- Contract Type
Part-time Flight Support Analyst - (FTC 12 month Mat Cover) Surrey
Normal Hours: Part-time: flexible hours with minimum core requirement of 11:00 - 15:00 daily. Occasional shift coverage: morning shift: 05:45-1145 / evening shift: 14:30-20:30
This specialist Aviation company clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management and aircraft interior seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, they provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
Part-time Flight Support Analyst - Role
- To co-ordinate our corporate shuttle operations.
- To provide operational coordination during the daily transition between existing team shifts, handling passenger and airline requests.
- To provide back-up cover for shuttle operations holiday and sickness (Occasional cover, not anticipated to be more than 2-3 shifts per month).
- To ensure monthly KPI & management information is accurately created & delivered on time.
- To produce invoicing and check financial information for the corporate shuttle flights. ? To manage our company bespoke database.
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by monitoring weekly data input.
- Becoming a 'super user' of the system to provide guidance and training to other staff.
- Maintaining and coordinating updates to the system & reporting.
Part-time Flight Support Analyst - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties include but are not limited to; ? Coordinating the ACC corporate shuttle flights on a daily basis.
- Monitoring flight movements, reporting delays & Issuing catering orders and special requests
- Dealing with check in, baggage, catering issues and customer complaints
- Issuing programme checks to handling agents & airlines, updating any discrepancies
- To compile monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports and statistics on the company corporate shuttle programmes
- To produce monthly invoices for the shuttle programmes
- Assisting with the management of charter and lease contracts.
- To produce reports and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of your team when required.
Part-time Flight Support Analyst - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner, exercising a reasonable commercial judgement. * Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Part-time Flight Support Analyst - Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional and polished phone manner and written email communication
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A knowledge and passion for aviation
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Display a flexible attitude
- Able to prioritise work
- A motivated and focused approach to work
- Smart/professional appearance
What they offer:
A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme. ? Training, mentoring and personal development. ? Quarterly company social events. ? An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Part-time Flight Support Analyst - (FTC 12 month Mat Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly