Luxury Indian Subcontinent – Tailor-made Travel Consultant
We're on the lookout for experienced tailor-made travel consultants specialising in the Indian Subcontinent, covering India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & the Indian Ocean Islands. Would you like to shine as an Indian Subcontinent specialist and receive recognition for your performance? If so, this highly established & successful luxury tailor-made tour operator would like to meet you to discuss a prosperous future together.
This luxury tour operator is regularly incentivising and rewarding their people through Product Training, Fam Trips, Travel Opportunities, Skill Building and Social Events. They also love building relationships and have a close-knit, fun, team environment!
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your tailor-made sales team so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to leave."
Luxury Indian Subcontinent Role:
Creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays to Sri Lanka, India, Bhutan, Nepal, the Indian Ocean Islands and more.
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Looking to achieve a £50k - £60k salary package in your first year
- Experience and passion for creating unique tailor-made trips to the Indian Sub-Continent
- Consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class tailor-made travel consultant with product knowledge of Asia and its particular destinations
- Proven track record of creating and selling both luxury & Mass Market tailor-made holidays
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a fast paced service & Sales oriented environment
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £21,000 per annum + lucrative benefits, along with totally uncapped commission earnings of £60k+
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.