Commercial Manager (product)
To manage relationships with suppliers in order build, maintain and develop commercial opportunities within a defined territory. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company holds a diverse and attractive portfolio to maximize sales and profit.
• Identifying market trends that will assist our strategy in maximising sales
• Flight analysis
• Daily analysis of competitor pricing maintain a competitive product.
• Identify new products to diversify our product range; undertaking revenue/yield management and ensuring that pricing remains competitive
• Make sure product descriptions and images are accurate and attractive
• Agree special offers and late availability
• Plan negotiate and agree contract terms with partners, ensuring all accommodation contracts are in place and up to date. Working with suppliers on negotiation and commercial agreements with hotels where we have financial investment
• Plan and implement buying strategies
• Identify and develop new markets and destinations
Apply for Commercial Manager (product)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly