Japan Travel Specialist
6 days left
- Contract Type
Japan Sales Consultant - This well-respected specialist travel company based in London are looking to bring a dedicated Japan Specialist in to their team of travel experts. You will have lived, worked or travelled extensively in Japan and have an enormous passion for the country.
Japan Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
* Designing, creating and selling tailored holidays and group tours of Japan
* Responding to customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
* Working to achieve specific sales target
* Selling to both direct customers and travel agents
Japan Sales Consultant Skills Required:
* Experience of living and working in Japan (or significant time spent in Japan) is essential.
* A passion for Japan as a travel destination and the desire to help others discover the country
* Very basic Japanese language skills written and spoken - desirable
* Desirable - Sales experience, ideally in travel but other industries can be considered.
* Paying £20K - £28K very dependent upon experience + commission
* Based in London
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for the Japan Sales Consultant please apply online, call Mark on 020 7397 1272 quoting Ref: MS46531 or e-mail: email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Japan Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly