Airfare Yield Manager
Airfare Yield Manager. Do you know your CAT 35, 25, 15 fares, along with a strong understanding of airfare structures and airline ticketing principles? Our client are airfare experts, providing seamless, cost-effective travel programs to professional organizations and clients in such industries as Entertainment, Fashion, Media, Oil and Finance to name a few. They understand the challenges facing their discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace, and cater to their special demands with exceptional savings on First & Business Class Flights, Round the World Travel, including Private Jets, Luxury Hotels and other Travel related Products and Services.
Airfare Yield Manager Role & Experience Required:
You need to be passionate about airfares, possess multiple market knowledge, be highly analytical and you will be measured and challenged on the rates you put together.
- Possess exceptional knowledge of airfare structures and airline ticketing principles
- Support sales team with airfare construction, helping them achieve maximum profits
- Multi GDS trained with expansive knowledge of major GDS systems
- Possess multiple market knowledge, re airfare pricing outside of the UK
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including fare rules, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds etc -should be proficient to calculate the change cost for odd exchanges
- Exceptional working knowledge of manual fare construction and airline fare rules applicable to the issuance of tickets
- Experience of manual issuance, re-issuance and re-calculations with Rate desk pricing, manual fare constructions
- Influencing and negotiating skills to source best and most cost effective routes on Mileage based knowledge (MPM, HIP check, BHM check, CTM check knowledge etc.)
- Experience and full working knowledge of both net and published fares (Knowledge of CAT 35, 25,15 etc.)
- Good geographical and product knowledge of destinations, cities and airlines
- Working knowledge of EMDs, Rapid re-pricing, Ticket exchanger etc.
- Strong analytical ability for complex ticketing problems such as Interline agreements for ticketing and baggage, E-Ticket issuance authorities in country of sale for some example airlines like 3K(Jet star Asia) and 4U(German Wings) etc.
This is dependent on the candidate’s experience and knowledge, where the basic salary is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are an experienced wizard at building profit generating fare construction, then do get your CV across Red Planet Immediately!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.