Travel Consultant – Luxury Travel
1 day left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant - Luxury Travel - Are you a driven and ambitious travel consultant with a flair for sales and carry a passion for luxury holidays? Are you an expert in delivering exceptional customer service and going the extra mile to ensure you have retained your client and their loyalty? Are you now looking for your next role to be with a luxury travel company that will fully appreciate you and reward you handsomely for your hard work, travel knowledge & expertise? If so, this Travel Consultant role may be just what you are looking for!
The Travel Consultant – Luxury Travel Role:
- Will create luxury 5-star tailor-made holidays to destinations such as the Caribbean, South East Asia, Indian Sub-continent and Middle East
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including tours, car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proactive and experienced Travel Consultant with the ability to work in a dynamic sales culture and be a major team player and contributor
- Possess a can-do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller
- Have a real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert luxury holiday enquiries into sales using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Training & Development:
Our client invests their time, resources and energy in the on-going training and development of their Professional Travel Experts and the luxury products they sell.
You will receive an attractive basic salary of £25,000 per annum, along with the opportunity to travel on fam trips to some of the luxury destinations that you will be selling. The role will also offer you career progression and an attractive commission structure (Additional £15,000 - £30,000 per year) plus company benefits. You will be joining a team of Travel Consultants working different shifts, and some weekend days, which are given back in lieu days.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Consultant – Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly