Travel Consultant - Long-haul
This is an amazing opportunity to join a luxury travel company that is taking their business to new heights and expanding their Long-haul Travel Consultant Teams across all departments. Our client is a fast-paced driven company that has achieved impressive luxury sales growth. This company will offer you a fantastic career with the opportunities to progress in their organisation. There is a great package that comes with the role and the company also offers a fantastic social environment to work in.
This tour operator is looking for experienced Travel Consultants, who would like the opportunity to enter the exclusive world of creating luxury tailor-made holidays to long-haul destinations such as South East Asia, Hawaii, USA, Africa, the Indian Sub-continent, Caribbean Islands and Middle East.
The Long-haul Travel Consultant Role:
The role is to create truly unforgettable holidays, where travel consultants are trained to become experts in the area of products that they are selling. Our client’s specialist tailor-made departments are really quite awesome, allowing the team to select the best possible luxury accommodation, local guides, tours and excursions to suit their customers’ tastes and budget.
- Travel Consultants will be working in state of the art offices, where they will be offering clients the ultimate personal travel booking experience, using a vast range of luxury products on offer
- Handling of calls and emails enquires from customer regarding their holiday, creating the perfect holiday and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale
- As a Travel Consultant, be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients, offering fantastic product knowledge and customer service through the holiday booking process
- To take ownership of your tasks ensuring at all times that customers are fully communicated with effectively and promptly
- Able to work on different shift patterns and some weekends
Travel Consultant Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a person who wishes to develop their career, skills and expertise within a tailor-made role. Candidates must possess first rate customer service skills along with excellent selling techniques. Applicants must be confident and enthusiastic people who are looking to progress their career long-term.
- Genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2-year proven experience within a travel sales focused environment
- Service driven with a positive outlook, organised and the ability to work well within a team
- Possessing good IT skills, competent of using Microsoft Office and web applications
- Committed to offering excellent service and has the ability to convert holiday enquires into bookings
Training & Educationals:
Product and GDS training/cross training is provided to all new travel consultants joining the company, along with ongoing travel educationals and travel incentives on offer to all their travel consultants.
The basic salary is £25,000 per annum, with uncapped commission, realistic OTE of up to £40,000 - £50,000 per year.
Here is an opportunity that you certainly cannot miss, so, if you’re looking for a new and exciting role, contact us now to change the direction of your travel career!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.