Asia Destination Specialist
Asia Tailor-made Travel Specialist
My client is a unique tailor-made Tour Operator located in Brighton, they’re in search of a well-travelled individual with first-hand knowledge of Asia – ideally covering some of their key destinations which include India, Sri Lanka, Borneo and Far Eastern Russia
The role comes with the amazing opportunity for overseas travel to Asian destinations to build on current knowledge, and forge new paths in travel.
Asia Tailor-made Travel Specialist Responsibilities:
- Taking initial enquiries from clients by phone, e-mail or face to face.
- Listening to and interpreting the clients’ requests and making recommendations.
- Creating detailed tailor-made tour proposals using expert destination knowledge.
- Diligently following up on all proposals sent to clients.
- Building relationships with clients through dedicated personal service from initial enquiry to their return.
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ensuring all travel documentation is accurate before despatch.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key suppliers overseas.
- Overseas research trips to expand knowledge and develop product.
Asia Tailor-made Travel Specialist Key Skills:
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry, preferably in a tailor-made sales role.
- A passion for Asia, with relevant personal travel experience as outlined above.
- Excellent verbal, and written, communication skills and an ability to listen and recall detail.
- An ability to work unaided using own initiative, to multi-task and to pay attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy and the ability to problem solve.
- Desire to work in a dynamic young company.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!