AFRICA SALES CONSULTANT
6 days left
- Contract Type
This upmarket luxury travel company are currently recruiting for an experienced Africa Sales Consultant. Paying up to £35K based in their office in the Berkshire area.
Africa Sales Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Dealing with direct customers suggesting and composing appropriate itineraries with quotations and liaising with suppliers
- To achieve individual and department sales and margin targets
- Build and manage a portfolio of select private clients
- Assist the product manager and marketing in the production of marketing collateral as necessary.
Africa Sales Consultant, Skills Required:
- Passion for Africa, gained from extensive travels in that part of the world and preferably from a tour operator background
- Previous working experience within travel
- Experience with a GDS, preferably Amadeus
- Paying £26K - £35K (Depending on experience) + profit related bonus
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- Based in Berkshire
To apply for this Africa Sales Consultant please either apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48968
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for AFRICA SALES CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly