Senior VIP Travel Manager / Consultant - Monday to Friday
Our client is a successful and global travel company which operates both as a travel agent and tour operator. Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Senior VIP Travel Manager / Consultant to join their busy and friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced tailormade travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency background seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Take responsibility for client contact on a booking from start to finish, maintaining regular contact with client throughout duration of trip.
- Arranging bespoke worldwide tailormade travel to VIP and leisure clients.
- Study and know all product featured on the website and regularly keep abreast of luxury travel trends.
- Awareness of competitors and liaise with manager/product manager to ensure the client is offering competitive pricing at all times.
- Share own product knowledge through meetings and reports following familiarisation trips.
- Maximise customer enquiries through using direct contracts/working with preferred partners to provide fantastic service to clients to turn enquiries into profitable sales.
- Attending supplier and consumer facing events.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3-5 years’ background working in a travel-sales environment.
- Understanding of working in a luxury travel environment dealing with VIP/high net worth
- Target driven and sales focused with proven successful sales track record.
- Tour Operator and Travel Agency know-how; with the ability to quote and cost from FIT contracts.
- Creative flair and ability to tailor make “high touch” luxury travel packages working directly with airlines, hotels and DMCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Regularly updating your own knowledge through reading, the study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, supplier training events including educationals and your own travel.
- Knowledge and travel awareness of the main luxury hotel groups.
- Knowledge and travel understanding of at least 3 of the following regions; Europe And
- Scandinavia/ Australasia/ Americas/ Middle East/ India And Indian Ocean/ Far East.
- Generous salary
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Industry leading uncapped commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Day off for birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site café
- Career development
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior VIP Travel Manager / Consultant - Monday to Friday
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly