We have an exciting opportunity for a Business or Leisure Travel sales/account management or business development professional to join a well-known and highly regarded Travel Management Company as an Account Manager.
Based in London and reporting to the Strategic Partnership Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management of a portfolio of accounts to achieve targets and help provide innovative customer solutions to reduce cost, improve efficiency and support our client's growth. The role will also support the Strategic Partnership team to execute programmatic share of wallet campaigns to deliver against target.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy leading accounts through the development cycle to strategic partnership, have great communication skills, are achievement-oriented and expect recognition with performance rewards for exceeding targets; the OTE scheme is un-capped. In return, our client can offer a generous basic salary of up to £32k plus £7.5k OTE and excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Account Manager:
- Work to structured account plans that set strategic performance objectives
- Develop collaborative working relationships to deliver high level account networks
- Work autonomously developing organic SOW growth by networking with procurement managers, departments and extensive account focus activity on (SOW)
- Produce accurate projections within the pipeline to meet targets and agreed budgets
- Manage customer relationships through the sales cycle with retention targets
- Maximise customer engagement with the Senior Management Team
- Manage and track your activity, recording all information in a CRM (Sales Force)
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in an account management or business travel environment
- An understanding how to gauge customer requirements and problem statements
- Perseverance and the ability to think out solutions that meet customer needs
- Strong networking & communication skills
- Ability to talk to people at all levels
- Commercially aware, with good numerical skills
- Confident and tenacious
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- A self-starter, driven to achieve
If you’re interested in learning more about this Account Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly