The Marketing Team at If Only... focus on B2B campaigns and promotions, drawing on in-house skills and some external agency support. The ideal candidate should have experience of marketing activity across all channels, such as digital, print, point-of-sale and events.
*Experience in a marketing role in a travel industry environment is essential *You should be able to demonstrate skills in creating content and maintaining tone across marketing communications
- Hands-on experience of content management systems and email marketing software, as well as some experience of image editing are all essential
- You should be able to demonstrate the ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Development and implementation of Joint Marketing Initiatives with suppliers is a key activity in this role, so some experience of report writing, budgeting and invoicing is required
- Experience of managing and contributing to the organisation’s social media activity is preferred
- Communicating with different groups of users with varying levels of expertise as well as with our UK and international partners is essential, so strong written and verbal communication skills are also required
This is a full time role, working 5 days a week between Monday and Friday in our Milngavie HQ, on the outskirts of Glasgow.
If you’re seeking a new challenge and wish to be part of our expanding company, please email your CV by clicking "apply Now" with a covering letter that details your current or most recent remuneration level and/or your salary expectation.
We anticipate a high level of response, so will only be able to reply if your application meets our interview criteria. Applications made through Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly