French Speaking Contracts Executive
Our client is a successful, award winning and dynamic travel company that offers career development. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking an experienced French Speaking Contracts Executive to join their busy and friendly team.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced French speaker who works for an inbound / wholesale travel company, seeking career development, a varied job role in state of the art offices and a healthy salary.
Your career begins here, duties include
- Providing commercial and administrative support to a team of Contract Managers.
- Maximising contracts performance.
- Managing and maintaining hotel inventory through monitoring availability and pick-up to ensure sufficient room supply in line with the business needs to include negotiating top ups and close-outs directly with the hotels.
- Reporting to analyse the level of availability of a hotel/destination.
- Maximising contracts performance through negotiating.
- Undertaking price comparisons.
- Must be from a wholesale / inbound travel company
- Must speak and write English and French fluently
- Excellent communication skills
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Health care
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.